Join one of the fastest growing IT consulting companies
If you want to chart out an IT career path replete with unlimited growth opportunities, you will love to work with us. At SDVS Technologies LLC we have an environment where you can leverage your skills and abilities, gain experience under challenging situations and enjoy a persistently rewarding career.
To explore career opportunities call us at 469-666-9960 or email your resume to email@example.com
Work location is Flower Mound, TX with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
We know that our greatest strength is the talented people that work with us so your personal and professional growth and happiness is of utmost importance to us.
Current Job Openings:
SDVS Technologies has multiple job openings in Flower Mound, TX.
1. Software Developers
- Interact with customers and application users to gather functional requirements and develop functional scope documents for projects.
- Work with the Product Team to categorize client requests as standard/non-standard to reduce time to assess alignment with business strategy and roadmap, and to simplify solution definition and estimation.
- Work with the Product Team to analyze client requirements and determine the solution to be implemented to close any gaps.
- Design and develop enterprise-level Single Page and server-side IT applications using Java, J2EE, .Net, QA, Database Administrators, SAP, SQL, DevOps, Workday, PeopleSoft, Tableau, PEGA
- Design and develop complex IT solutions, including customizations.
- Test the application using various testing strategies like Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and Smoke Testing to ensure everything works before handing off a build to the QA Team.
- Working on Git, and Jenkins for project build/deployment and NUnit, and MSMock for unit testing.
- Create Confluence documents, JIRA tickets, Visio flowcharts, customer implementation checklists, and core solution documentation for posterity.
- Work with a team of developers to keep the queue average of unresolved production support
2. Systems Analysts
- Analyze users’ needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs. Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems.
- Design each piece of an application or system and plan how the pieces will work together.
- Partners with the application development team in order to relay user experiences and necessary product features, including participating in daily standup meetings.
- Acts as a key participant in the portfolio, product, release, schedule of value, and sprint planning activities.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the
- Manages budgets and resources that impact the product, and reviews resource reports to ensure product and related projects stay within budget.
- Acts as a resource, subject matter expert, and single point of contact for the business, application development, and implementation and support teams, to identify priorities that impact go-live timelines and features critical to customer success.
- Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that show programmers the software code needed for an application.
- Ensure that a program continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Document every aspect of an application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
3. Senior SAP Consultants
- Gather requirements, Act as subject matter expert with respect to all financial data and the core SAP system.
- Plan, design, develop and implement efficient Finance IT systems in support of assigned functions.
- Conduct solutions architecting workshops with business managers.
Create functional specifications as needed for new functionality.
- Design solutions that maximize the out-of-the-box features of the product and minimize customizations.
- Prepare performance metrics used by Finance and business groups to analyze trends using SAP FICO.
- Perform code migration, deployments, unit-testing of programs, support User Acceptance Training, and continued deployment support.
- Design and develop customized reports within SAP.
- Design and develop interfaces and conversion programs to/from existing legacy systems.
- Provide general technical support in business systems analysis for our clients.
4. Database Administrators
- Responsible for administering, testing, and implementing computer databases.
- Apply knowledge of database management systems in coordinating changes to computer databases, while also planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures to safeguard computer databases.
- Work as a member of Technical Staff to coordinate database development, and administration and determine project scope and limitations to suit multiple hardware environments using his knowledge of software development, program construction, distributed processing, and familiarity with debugging tools.
- Troubleshoot problems with existing Databases, recommending and implementing solutions.
- Work as part of the team on ongoing projects concerning database administration of software applications.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, Customization, Upgrade, Maintenance, and Production Support of mission-critical databases.
- Work on technical problems in areas of distributed systems, NoSQL databases, networking and virtualization, and search and information retrieval technologies.
- Implement industry-standard security measures to safeguard MySQL and Oracle Databases.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views, or related database structures. Set up database clusters, backup, or
- Administer Database to achieve 100% availability.
- Work with the Application team for tuning resource-intensive SQLs.
We are also looking for:
- Programmer Analysts
- Software Programmer
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- ERP Analyst
- System Administrator
- Enterprise Level Database Manager
- Data Warehouse Expert
- Project Manager
- Marketing Professionals
A High Touch Business
Coverage and Headlines
Touch Business Consulting
Join Elite Business
Why work with SDVS Technologies?
It is a given that we offer you the best compensation options available in the IT industry, but more than that it is the scope for growth and innovation that attracts highly driven professionals to SDVS Technologies LLC. When it comes to unleashing your creative juices while coming up with the best possible solutions, you face no hindrances and obstacles. In fact, the biggest advantage of working with the brightest minds in the industry is that individual growth is as much encouraged as collective growth.
At SDVS Technologies LLC you get to work with technologies that set benchmarks for innovators. We have here a culture of constant learning and relearning, perpetual technological transition and exposing ourselves to unparalleled challenges not to prove a point, but to be an invaluable asset to whomever we work with.
A glimpse at the monetary benefits
● Dental and medical insurance
● Learning programs and free technical training including boarding and lodging
● Relocation expenses during projects
● Reward programs for outstanding performances
● Paid vacations
● Performance-based growth opportunities
What it takes to be a part of a winning team?
Of course you should have either an engineering background or a Masters degree in computer sciences (or both). Experience of a couple of years would be an added advantage although being a future-looking company we’re more interested in what you can do rather than what you have done. Attitude matters a lot so positive and forward going attitude definitely gives you an edge at our place. Great communication skills, yes. Aside from these personality traits, you also need to have a great amount of proficiency in some of the following fields:
● ERP Systems: Oracle, SAP, Workday and PeopleSoft
● Programming: C, C++, Java/J2EE as well as Perl, SQL, VB, ASP and ASP.NET
● Database Administration: Oracle, SQL, DB2
● Data Warehousing: ETL ToolsCultivate your expertise, spread the wings of your knowledge and get involved with projects and assignments that really make a difference. Contact us today and let us explore the unlimited possibilities that await us.