Join one of the fastest growing IT consulting companies
If you want to chart out an IT career path replete with unlimited growth opportunities, you will love to work with us. At SDVS Technologies LLC we have an environment where you can leverage your skills and abilities, gain experience under challenging situations and enjoy a persistently rewarding career.
To explore career opportunities call us at 469-227-3843 or email your resume to email@example.com
Work location is Flower Mound, TX with required travel to client locations throughout USA.
We know that our greatest strength is the talented people that work with us so your personal and professional growth and happiness is of utmost importance to us.
We are looking for
● Programmer Analysts
● Software Programmer
● Senior Programmer Analysts
● ERP Analysts
● Systems administrators
● Enterprise level database managers
● Data warehousing experts
● Project managers
● Systems Analysts
● Marketing professionals
A High Touch Business
Coverage and Headlines
Touch Business Consulting
Join Elite Business
Why work with SDVS Technologies?
It is a given that we offer you the best compensation options available in the IT industry, but more than that it is the scope for growth and innovation that attracts highly driven professionals to SDVS Technologies LLC. When it comes to unleashing your creative juices while coming up with the best possible solutions, you face no hindrances and obstacles. In fact, the biggest advantage of working with the brightest minds in the industry is that individual growth is as much encouraged as collective growth.
At SDVS Technologies LLC you get to work with technologies that set benchmarks for innovators. We have here a culture of constant learning and relearning, perpetual technological transition and exposing ourselves to unparalleled challenges not to prove a point, but to be an invaluable asset to whomever we work with.
A glimpse at the monetary benefits
● Dental and medical insurance
● Learning programs and free technical training including boarding and lodging
● Relocation expenses during projects
● Reward programs for outstanding performances
● Paid vacations
● Performance-based growth opportunities
What it takes to be a part of a winning team?
Of course you should have either an engineering background or a Masters degree in computer sciences (or both). Experience of a couple of years would be an added advantage although being a future-looking company we’re more interested in what you can do rather than what you have done. Attitude matters a lot so positive and forward going attitude definitely gives you an edge at our place. Great communication skills, yes. Aside from these personality traits, you also need to have a great amount of proficiency in some of the following fields:
● ERP Systems: Oracle, SAP, Workday and PeopleSoft
● Programming: C, C++, Java/J2EE as well as Perl, SQL, VB, ASP and ASP.NET
● Database Administration: Oracle, SQL, DB2
● Data Warehousing: ETL ToolsCultivate your expertise, spread the wings of your knowledge and get involved with projects and assignments that really make a difference. Contact us today and let us explore the unlimited possibilities that await us.